Sunday, March 28, 2010

National Cleaning Week? Really?

According to Gingersnap Creations' Reasons to Stamp in March, National Cleaning Week runs from today until April 3rd! Hmmm. Guess that's Spring Cleaning time.


I am definitely not much of a domestic diva, so I made this card to immortalize my version of cleaning! I used an old trusty Technique Junkie standby - Out of the Box. I love how that towel is swept by the wind right out of the frame.


Sweep the Room with a Glance
Stamps: laundry girl (HAnglar and StAnglar); sentiment (River City Rubber Works)
Paper: scrap of green stripe (Provocraft)
Cardstock: Brocade Blue (Stampin Up); generic white
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); copic markers (sorry didn't write them all down this time)
Embellishments: buttons (s-e-i)

Hope you are having a crisp, clean and fresh Spring Day!

8 comments:

  1. I love this card, but not the theme behind it - national cleaning week indeed! What a horrid idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweep the room with a glance!!! That's definitely me, ROFL!! Gorgeous coloring, Shar, this card is positively adorable! Great to see you "blog-connected" again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is spectacular, and I think I just found my new motto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...what a cute card! Cleaning totally isn't on my schedule but this might change my mind! Love the H&S!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. who the heck made up cleaning week? unfortunately cleaning week for me is every week. certainly is old on some day.s Your card is the cutest. love that background paper. reminds of a wall my painter guy plastered with metallic plaster in stripes just like your dp. pretty cool stuff. Your coloring just gets better and better and better. wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now who made a stamp with my face? lol. YOur card is darling and love what you do with Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card and its sentiment - who has time to clean when you can stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...