Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My First Stair Step Card! Party On!

I decided to finally try out a stair step card for the newest Chestnut Theme Challenge - Celebrate on Gingersnap Creations!

I usually use these delightful collage images for more artsy endeavors but they looked like they would make great party guests so I added a few hats and away we go.

The sentiments that appear on each panel are Celebrate, sweet smile (next to "the boys") and silly (next to the girls). This odd angle is the only way you can partly see them.


Party of Five
Stamps: celebration (My Sentiments Exactly); sweet smile and silly (Clear Art Stamps); figures from Generation Redux plate (Artistic Outpost)
Paper: two double-sided Old Olive patterned papers (Stampin Up); blue scraps from the scrap basket (possibly Provocraft). Those bits and bobs actually do come in handy. I've been using a ton lately.
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Old Olive and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Ballet Blue and Mellow Moss (Stampin Up); Timber Brown (StazOn)

Party on! Don't forget to check out the Birthday Blog Candy Bonanza at Gingersnap Creations! It goes until March 19, 2010!

6 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful. Hope to get to enter this challenge soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come along to their party?!! The arty images really do work and the party hats are the icing on the cake - get it?!!!! Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these fold cards! Looks like a party at your house! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Party of Five (: I used to love that show! This is incredibly clever. I'm not surprised you're always incredibly clever. I have not created a stair step card yet, perhaps I should try. This is just the most fun card ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cool card - I really need to try this design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shar ,you really (stepped) it up a notch with this one LOL. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...