Monday, March 1, 2010

More Celebrations?

Artistic Outpost is helping Gingersnap Creations celebrate their first birthday with ... what else? ... a fun challenge!

This month's Referral Program at the Artistic Outpost blog will feature a theme - Party and Celebration! Check out their post for all the details!

Here's my take on Party with my Artistic Outpost stamps. I used the Technique Junkie Marker Watercoloring technique - although it doesn't show up to it's best advantage in this pic! It looks much better in person!

Party Dudes ATC
Stamp: gentleman collage from Generation Redux plate (Artistic Outpost)
Paper: gold shiny paper from my scrap stack
Cardstock: Garden Green and More Mustard (Stampin Up); watercolor paper
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Markers: Really Rust, More Mustard, and Old Olive (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: five fancy letter brads
Tools: paper piercer; small hole punch; AquaPainter (Stampin Up)

Happy Birthday to my friends at Artistic Outpost - Shelley C., Lisa S., Gerrie J. and Shelly H. - who are also celebrating birthdays this month - actually they all have the same birthday as me! That's another story though!

Wishing everyone a day filled with a party spirit!

5 comments:

  1. I just have to laugh at the look on their faces - not exactly wearing their party faces are they?! Great use of colours. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic ATC - I never would have thought to use this image for a celebration piece, but it works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday greeting! Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Party Dudes! Funny! Why I don't know. A beautiful ATC. Wondeful colors. I love the punch at the top of the hats.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...