Sunday, March 7, 2010

Feeling Sheepish

Whoohooo! Second day of above freezing temperatures! So, out come my sheep to graze on the newly exposed grass and remind me that Spring shows up eventually!


I have used these sheep before but I just love their relaxed expressions. This time I decided to use some dimension so I popped up their heads, the snail and a bird. I really liked the way it turned out! I might have to finally finish using that package of pop-up dots that has been languishing in my adhesive drawer.


So enough of the profile view, here's the card straight-on:

Feeling Sheepish
Stamp: Sheep Trio (Penny Black)
Paper: green bricks (Provocraft stack paper)
Cardstock: Garden Green and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E34, E35, G21, G24, R20, R27, RV14, Vo4, V06, W1, W2, YR02, and YR04

Have a wild and wooly day!

13 comments:

  1. oh my! I love this!! you have the best stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Helen beat me to it...was going to say Baaeautiful too LOL Loving those ickle woolies, they are so cute...and love how you 3d'd their bonces...FAB card hunny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what wonderful coloring! Love the extra elements on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I love the way your turned their heads and popped them up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those little waggling heads are so cute!! Popping them up is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that sheep - fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got up past 65 today...coldest winter in Fl. since 1958! Love your sheep. I have a friend who collects sheep and I just got her a cute little furry one similar to the stamp you used so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEHE...I love the sheep! (and that DP!) Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This totally made me go BAAAAA! okay that was bad. it does make me smile however. you know when you see those cards and you just start smiling real big. that's what this card did to me. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable and do I spy pop-up dots? Be still my bleeting heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This just made me smile! So fun and I LOVE the look on the faces of those sheep!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...