Sunday, February 14, 2010

Masculine Valentine

This card is for my wonderful, fabulous husband who happens to have had a moustache for as long as I have known him.

I just love this paper with its hearts. They are perfect for popping images into.


Once in a Lifetime
Stamps:
Once in a Lifetime (Stampers Anonymous), Be My Valentine and Je T'aime (Penny Black); Love (Magenta); face (River City Rubberworks); flourish (DeNami Design)
Paper: Lovely Hearts (Rusty Pickle)
Cardstock: More Mustard (Stampin Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (Stazon); Really Rust (Stampin Up)

If you are feeling like more Valentines, join in the Gingersnap Creations Valentine Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous weekend! I'm off to spend mine with my incredible family.

15 comments:

  1. Love this, Shar!! So clever to stamp inside the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card - I love the verse and the images is great......I'm sure he loved this card from you. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is really amazing. The paper looks like it has texture as well. You have a keen eye. I never would have picked up on stamping images in the hearts. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and beautiful artwork. I love it! I enjoyed reading your sentiments behind the card. It is so nice to know there is still such a thing as a stable and loving marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just stunning! I love the composition you created with the image...gorgeous work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent valemtine card. What a great idea that face in the heart!
    Thank you so much for your friendly comment.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card - I thought it was masked until I read it was patterned paper. I bet your DH loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an individual card. I am sure he was over the moon when he opened his card. Lynne Moncrieff x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and a fantastic take on valentine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is brilliant. I particular like the face popping out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...