Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's All Going Swimmingly

I am so happy to have had time to craft just for fun! What a great feeling!

I had a lovely surprise in the mail last week. A gorgeous card by my fabulous friend Debby Boltman and some fun images to color. You can see her amazing card on her blog, Debby's Stuff.

Here's a quickie Valentine (yes, another pink one - no idea what the matter with me is) I made using one of my new images, this delightful swan, and a Technique Junkies' technique called Out of the Box. Being me, I had to not do a box...hey, I haven't completely changed!


Rosy Swan
Image:
Swan (Squigglefly)
Paper: scrap of pink gingham
Cardstock: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Copics: Boo, RV10, RV11, RV13, and RV14
Other: heart cutting system (Creative Memories); bubble punch (Martha Stewart)

Here's hoping that your day leaves you feeling rosy inside!

6 comments:

  1. LOVVVVVVVE that bubble punch. How effective is that! And combined with the soft colours and shapes really makes for a beautiful delicate card. Stunning as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet! I love the pink swan and the heart shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! I had no idea what to do with that swan and you worked it to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar this is sooooo cute!!! i admire sooo much how you color your stamps ad the colors blend so smoothly together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...