Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Hope everyone is having an excellent Valentine's Day!

This is a card I made for my sweet little girl! I got inspiration from Theme Thursday's current Flowers Challenge and Penny Black Challenge #88 involves using at least one Penny Black sentiment with the theme of Happy Valentines. Think I have both covered.


She just loves teal. Making this cutey a redhead was a bit of a challenge but I think I got it.

Sweetie for my Sweetie
Stamp: girl with flower (HAnglar); sentiment (Penny Black)
Paper: scrap from a stack (Provocraft)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, and Tempting Turquoise (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Black marker (Marvy)
Copics: B12, B14, BG45, BG49, E00, E51, E53, R29, Y15, Y19, YG95, YR14 and YR18
Tools: magic mesh

In the mood for more Valentines? Just take a wander through the Gingersnap Creations Valentine Blog Hop! You have a chance to win our Valentine giveaway by playing along, but you have to hurry as it all ends on February 20, 2010.

Hope you have a day filled with love, sunshine and flowers!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the teal with her red hair, it looks fab! Bet she loved her valentine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my - your coloring is just exquisite, Shar! I'm sure your little sweetheart one will love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, Sweet for the Sweetie, luv this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!! I love the colors. You did a wonderful job of coloring. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's one of my favorite Hanglars! I love her as a redhead!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful valentine card.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. toute simple mais très belle bravo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I'm sure your 'sweetie' loved it! Great job with the red hair, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw no pink! Cute cute cute! Does your daughter have hair the color of yours?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...