Wednesday, February 3, 2010

GC41: Romance

I must be having a mid-life crisis! I made another Valentine using pinks... what is going on? I will try and be more creative in colors over the weekend.

In the meantime, I just had to try out my amazing new stamps from The Artistic Stamper! I totally adore vintage images especially of the 20s and 30s so when I got these great stamps it was love at first sight! They were the perfect for the new Romance Challenge on Gingersnap Creations.

Griddy Love
Stamps:
The 20s Ladies plate and Roses are Red plate (The Artistic Stamper)
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Have you feel in the pink today!

4 comments:

  1. Love your card, Shar! Funny--I'm having a hard time making ANY Valentines that are pink or red!!! I only have a couple!! I was thinking that I need to get a little more traditional! Whatever color you use, your cards are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Budge up hun, am joining you in the midlife crisis LOL .. love the tile effect of your card...Fantabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great stamps and this card is very kewl! I never think to do things like this and I love the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chic, graphic nature of this card... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...