Sunday, February 28, 2010

CCCW56 with CCC53: Expect Great Things

I hope I can get this card in under the wire....so behind on crafting this week! I stupidly thought with my husband away for a week and my kiddo in camp I would have a ton of time to create - now I know better!


I had a lot of fun with Crafty Creations' Cut It Out and Pop It Up Challenge! I chose the colors from Copic Colour Challenge #53: YG03 - Yellow Green , Y17 - Golden Yellow and C7 - Cool Gray No. 7.


Expect Great Things

Stamps: Water Lily Skiing (Penny Black); sentiment (River City Rubber Works)
Paper: Morrocan Floral - Curry (Daisy D's); Willow from Simple Sponge line (Making Memories)
Cardstock: Gable Green and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Ballet Blue, Yoyo Yellow, Rose Red and Pumpkin Pie (Stampin Up)
Copics: C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, E57, R11, Y05, Y13, Y15 (close to Y17 I hope), YG03, and YG11

I took this second photograph to show where the image is popped up. The butterfly is popped up and the mouse as well as a second layer of water lily leaves.





Wishing you a day where you can expect great things!

7 comments:

  1. I love it, the popping and pastel spring colors! Can't wait for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Shar, and I love what you did with the background, too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card...I love the water colour effect...thanks for sharing it with us.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, this is so lovely. Great colouring on all your card, especially your background. hugs Shelley

    Please pop by and visit me on my blog - thanks.

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful - I love the backgroound you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bright and cheerful and to darn cute! Your pop up choices are super and how did you do that background? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...