Monday, January 4, 2010

To Every Thing There is a Season

I was inspired to make this card by the beautiful snow that keeps cascading into my backyard...day after day after day!


To Everything There is a Season
Stamps:
sled and sentiment (Serendipity Stamps)
Paper: Camping Plaid (Karen Foster)
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: C0, C1, C3, E09, E11, E13, E15, E19, E55, R05, R08, R27, and R59

To find out more about the Serendipity Stamps, you can hop over to Gingersnap Creations and check out my recent interview with Mary Lee, owner of Serendipity!

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautifully colored.... love the whole thing! Wish we had some snow, too.... can ya send some? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Shar and I feel your pain with the snow. Ours is almost gone, for now that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this sharon. Love the way you have this colored. I have no luck with copics but do like seeing what others do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I just love this! The splash of red on the sled just makes the whole layout pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...