Thursday, January 7, 2010

Time to Play Another Gingersnap Creations Challenge!

Yesterday, we announced a brand-new Chestnut Theme Challenge at Gingersnap Creations! The theme for January is Time itself!

I just got these pretty stamps from Serendipity Stamps so I could not resist using them for this challenge!

Time Began
Stamps:
sundial and sentiment from Sundial Cling set (Serendipity Stamps)
Paper: Day Dream Believer/Vines Double-sided paper from Heidi Grace Designs line (Fiskars)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive and...what else...Garden Green (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics:
Tools:
Oval Cutter (Creative Memories)

Hope you have all the time in the world to play to day and that art just blooms around you!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - and such a lovely image. I saw this on GC and fell in love with it then.
    Thanks for visiting my blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shar...Another beautiful artpiece! Your work is always so excellent and professionally created...I love seeing what you have created as it is always something special. This is a prime example. Love the stamps you have chosen. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and your tilted round mats are stunning - I would NEVER have thought to do that. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love this the image is fabulous but you have turned it into something very special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Have you noticed the high quality of the Serendipity Stamps? I get clear complete images every time no matter what paper and ink I use. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...