Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Three Kings Day: Alternate Universe

Three Kings Day is the celebration of the three magi visiting the Baby Jesus. This is a bit of an irreverant take on this holiday...but I had the stamps so it was inevitable that I use it!

I also wanted to join in the most recent Gingersnap Creations Color Challenge - Purple, Gold and Green. I made it in with 10 days to spare!

Three Wise Women
Stamps: sentiment (Stamp Francisco); crowns (Lost Coast Designs)
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke and More Mustard (Stampin Up)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)
Embellishments: 2 green buttons, 1 purple button

For other ideas for cards in January, check out the Reasons to Stamp in January post on Gingersnap Creations!

Wishing you a day of wisdom with a hint of humor!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great card - I have always loved these little words of wisdom!! The three crown stamps are so perfect, too. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon I just love the colors you have here. Great design on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this always makes me laugh! There is definitely a difference between men and women!!!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crowns are great! Wonderful and fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...