Monday, January 18, 2010

Return of Bookmark Monday

I haven't quite run out of bookmarks yet and they are so fun and easy that I could not resist!

Here's a set I made using the same batch of Ranger Distress Inks - Broken China, Peeled Paint and Scattered Straw. All the images are Oxford Impressions.

One for my heart-breaking western tales of adventure and romance.


One for that pile of school days memoirs sitting beside the bed.


And, last but not least, one for my inspirational non-fiction books.


As you might of guessed, I love books! I never seem to have enough bookmarks though. Perhaps that is why I am so obsessed with making more...or they are just a lot of fun!

Hope you can find a warm and cozy corner to curl up with your favorite book today!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are just the best and one of the necessities of life! Nothing makes a better gift than a bookmark! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shar!! This is a gorgeous bookmark girl!! Love the colors and Vintage images!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...