Sunday, January 24, 2010

Playing with Crayons

While it's been an age since I used crayons, I have always wanted to try doing a crayon resist technique. It's a lot of fun and I really liked how the final card turned out. If you would like to see how I did this simple technique, you can visit my tutorial on Gingersnap Creations.

Here's how it turned out:

Soft Spring Petals
Stamp: flower from Summer Flower Cling Set (Serendipity Stamps)
Paper: pink gingham (Making Memories)
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn); Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Barely Banana (Stampin Up)
Tools: oval cutter (Creative Memories); white wax crayon; used dryer sheet
Embellishments: 3 heart brads

I've put a little Spring in my day! I hope you have some in yours!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...