Sunday, January 17, 2010

If Music be the Food of Love

If music be the food of love, play on! - William Shakespeare

I was blurfing around my favorite challenge sites this weekend and came across the Musical Challenge at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge. I guess the theme just grabbed me as I went off straight away to make something.

Here's my take on musical:


A Woman's Heart
Stamp: sentiment "A woman's heart is forever full of thoughts and dreams" (Stamp Francisco)
Collage Image: woman from Muses (Curious by Design)
Paper: scrap of old music sheet I had
Cardstock: Garden Green & River Rock (Stampin Up)
Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress Ink); Jet Black (StazOn)
Embellishments: metallic musical note charms (Create & Impress)

Here's hoping your day is filled with music, dreams and wonderful thoughts!

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! You were inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the music theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a stamp that says just that. What a Lovely card. The music notes really give it a special pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, what a great image! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really beautiful card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Fabulous papers and image. Love the vintage papers and that sentiment is wonderful!
    Great job, glad you enjoyed it!

    Thanks for playing this week at SCSC and good luck in the draw

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi stunning layout & DP's, gorgeous image love it thanks for joining us at SCSC.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card,fab vintage image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just think this is the prettiest card. Inspired to dig through all my collage images. Haven't done anything with them yet but I'm looking at them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...