Wednesday, January 27, 2010

GC40: Numbers

Today, at Gingersnap Creations, we announced a new Random Redhead Challenge! This month, the inspiration is "Numbers".

I love a wide-open challenge! It really gets my creative juices going. I thought of so many ways to go with this theme but ended up with one of my favorite pieces of ephemera, a bingo card!

I absolutely love this particular card as it has "Ladies Night" written across the top. I used this phrase as my jumping off point to make my first-ever postcard-sized piece!

Ladies Night
Stamps: Bliss (Serendipity Stamps)
Collage Images: two women from Vintage Beauties (Curious by Design)
Paper: French Poetry from the Sonnets line (Creative Imaginations)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress Ink)
Embellishments: one bingo card; one gold-toned button

Check out the challenge at Gingersnap Creations and all the beautiful samples from the Gingersnap Creations Design Team and the Visiting Artists of the Serendipity Design Team!

4 comments:

  1. Love it, Shar!! The old fashioned images are so cute with what must have been ladies night out long ago.... bingo! What a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Shar! I hope I have a chance to participate in this one!

    Ramona :-)
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bingo card to have in your stash. Your postcard piece is perfect. I just love the script style on the bliss stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...