Friday, January 29, 2010

GC39: Metallics Take Two

I thought I would take another try at the Gingersnap Creations Color Challenge - Metallics!

I used the Aged Metal technique from Technique Junkies.

The Gift of Gratitude
Stamps: Gift of Gratitude (Serendipity Stamps)
Paper: gold Shimmer Sheetz
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Other: gold embossing powder; cuttlebug dry embosser and folder; small heart punch; large scalloped oval punch (Marvy)
Embellishments: 1/4" red ribbon with gold edging

Hope you have a bright and shiny day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh it's wonderful! I love the splash of red. I really need to pull some metal out. I have rolls of it for crying out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar
    this is fabulous! the embossed design is amazing and soooo elegant! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and impressive Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar....so glad you've decided to check out The Play Date Cafe by following along.

    I hope you will stop by the sponsor blog, Julie's Open Window and say hello..I will be playing along with you at Gingersnap all Feb long! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...