Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cocoa Notes

It's bright and cold her today so I thought I would sit down with a nice cocoa and catch up on my blogging. I made this journal for a friend so she could record her warm thoughts on cold days.


I think this image is just way too cute. It's a Sugar Nellie. Here's the whole journal.


Here's a second journal I made with some gorgeous papers I bought ages ago and some scraps from my drawer. There is just something soothing about a nice pot of tea! Must be the Canadian in me!



Hope everyone is having a nice cozy day!

4 comments:

  1. Shar, these are both gorgeous! Your coloring is exquisite - your friend will love this journal. And the paper combo on the second is beautiful. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thes are both teriffic but that tea pot is just Wonderfull!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! Love the colors for sure. I am so very ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sugar nellie is cute but I love the teapot paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...