Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Close Knit

I love this "sweater" paper. I wish I could still find it. When I paired it with this cute knitting basket from Serendipity Stamps with some easy paper piecing and a little dry wall stitching.

Close Knit
Stamps: Basket of Yarn (Serendipity); sentiment printed from my computer
Paper: Sweater Green (Daisy D's); scrap of basket weave paper (unknown)
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel and Whisper White
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Black marker (Marvy)
Tools: oval cutter (Creative Memories); magic mesh

If you want to find out more about Serendipity Stamps, check out my interview with the owner, Mary Lee on Gingersnap Creations.

Stay cozy today! I know I will!

3 comments:

  1. How did I miss that stamp when I did my serendipity order?? it's fab, great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you could try to scan your own sweater? that way you could get the pattern and the color you wanted...i know it wouldn't be the same, but if you *need* a sweater background it might just do the trick.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great - so warm and cozy! Congrats on the Stamper's Sampler pub, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...