Friday, January 1, 2010

Belated Shout Out - Thanks Debby

This is a huge thank you to my dear friend and fabulous papercrafting artist extraordinaire, Debby Boltman! A few days ago I got a lovely package in the mail from Debby as part of an Art Exchange and I couldn't wait any longer to share her beautiful work!

Thanks so much for the lovely pendant magnet, Debby! It is just glorious and I am already using it for all my big plans in 2010!

Here's the close-up:


And here's the whole gorgeous piece!

Yummy, isn't it? I just love it!

I also got this absolutely fabulous Christmas card:

and Debby spoiled me by including some wonderful goodies as well! She is so awesome! I am already mulling over a project to use all of these fun things.

Thanks again to Debby! I had to post all these lovely gifts as your art is too pretty not to share!

1 comment:

  1. You are just way too sweet and good for my ego!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...