Wednesday, December 30, 2009

GCSP2: Patterns

Our new challenge on Gingersnap Creations is to CASE a Clean and Simple card previous posted on the blog. I chose to CASE Ali's Clean and Simple Warhol-style cards and give it my own twist.

Patterns
Stamps: woman's face from Song Sheets plate and sentiment and lace from Patterns plate (Hearts in Touch)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Rose Red, Regal Red, and Orchid Opulence (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rose Red, Regal Red, and Orchid Opulence (Stampin Up); Black Jet (StazOn)
Embellishments: 3 snaps

Have some fun and go on over to Gingersnap Creations and join in the challenge! It only happens once in a Blue Moon.

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Shar! Especially like how you varied the stamped lace color along with the image colors - sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful Shar, You know I have never tried this. I don't know why its so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the stamps you've used.

    Best wishes for a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...