Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 8: Angel Season

25 Days of Christmas Continues...

I am finally doing a traditional Sharon-style Christmas card...one NOT using red or green! I thought I would go with some soft teals and blues.

The theme, Angels, was inspired by the Sunday Stamper Challenge over on Ink on My Fingers!

Angel Season
Stamps:
So Heavenly Tilda (Magnolia) - from an awesome friend; sentiment from Christmas 2009 (Hearts in Touch)
Paper: Ala Carte Romaine (American Crafts)
Cardstock: pale teal (the Paper Store); Neenah * now available from Artistic Outpost
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B00, B01, B12, B14, B16, E00, R11, Y26, YG65, YR23 and YR24
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

May your day be heavenly!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty...love your card hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, shes so sweet! your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a wonderful inspiration. Each day I look forward to seeing what you have created. I am in awe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, meant to say thanks for joinin in too LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon style is a good thing! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...