Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 7: Happy Holidays

25 Days of Christmas Continues...

Here's a card that is themed just right for Gingersnap Creations' Winter Wonderland Challenge!

Winter Scene
Stamp: winter scene from Christmas 108 (Hearts in Touch)
Paper: Anniversary Sentiments (Karen Foster Designs)
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red (Stampin' Up); Neenah * now available from Artistic Outpost
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: C1, C3, C5, E00, E02, E11, E13, E19, E21, E35, G21, G24, R05, R08, RV29, Y06 and YR00
Embellishments: 2 red brads
Tools: oval cutter (Creative Memories)

If you want to see more Hearts in Touch samples, check out my interview with owner, Frances Naeve, at Gingersnap Creations!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Holiday card Sharon, love the image & papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. This is so beautiful! DP is gorgeous. Let me know what you think of the Neenah when you have a chance. I haven't pulled it out yet. Thinking I need to wait for something however I haven't a clue what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card hun...love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...