Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 5: Christmas Light

25 Days of Christmas Continues....

Thought I wouldn't make it today? Well, I just got my card done! Ho ho ho!

I broke out the copics for today's project. It was fun to do a little coloring and such a cutie!


Christmas Light
Stamp:
boy with latern (HAnglar & StAnglar) - this image came courtesy of a wonderful friend
Paper: Old Olive dots designer paper (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Real Red and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); Neenah * now available from Artistic Outpost
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B00, E00, E09, E11, E35, E37, R35, R37, RV21, Y11, YG91, YG95, YG97, YR00 and YR18
Tools: oval cutter (Creative Memories)

I hope the wonderful light of the holidays warmed your day!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...