Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 4: Partridge Quilt

25 Days of Christmas Continues.....

Lots of stuff to do today - shopping, homeschool, shift at work - so I did a really simple but fun card. I love quilt cards and this is almost one!

I stamped my little partridge on 2 squares of Riding Hood Red designer paper and 2 squares of Old Olive designer paper (both from Stampin' Up!) and then created a patchwork look by adding just a little Drywall Stitching (Technique Junkies technique) in the corners. I added some matching hearts and some buttons and it all came together!

Partridge Quilt
Stamps:
Flourish Partridge (Impression Obsession); heart from Clearly Impressed sample pack (Stampington)
Paper: Riding Hood Red and Old Olive designer paper (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock: Basic Black and Old Olive (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Embellishments: 4 small black buttons; 1 medium black button

Hope the holidays don't have you going around in circles yet!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...