Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 3: Block Collage

25 Days of Christmas Continues......

I had to make a card with my favorite Block Collage technique from Technique Junkies. I love that always seems to come out great! I started with this sweet circular winter scene and then surrounded it with a variety of sentiments. Sometimes I guess you really only need one image for a collage!


Winter Wishes
Stamps:
sentiments and landscape from Christmas 2009 plate (Hearts in Touch) * see the upcoming Gingersnap Creations blog hop on Sunday for more samples from this plate
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Night of Navy and Ballet Blue (Stampin Up)
Embellishment: white ribbon

I hope you get a blizzard of happy greetings from friends and family this year!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I like how you did the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collage hun...loving those sentiments as a frame for the fab image x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...