Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 25: The Season of Giving

25 Days of Christmas Concludes!

While usually I prefer giving than receiving, I got spoiled this year with lots of great art and a lovely present! Here's a peak at all the amazing things that arrived in my mailbox this holiday season!

Thanks to all my friends and relatives for sharing their sweet and thoughtful works of art!

I'll start with this sweet card from my mom!


That was followed by a lovely card from my sister, scrapbooker extraordinaire!

Next, I got this sweet card from my aunt, who is also a fun-loving scrapbooker!


These are two beautiful tags that I received from Beth U through an art exchange! Aren't they totally gorgeous?


Beth was sweet enough to include a Christmas card as well! Sooo pretty!


Finally, we get to this incredibly sweet and totally beautiful pendant which was sent to me by my amazing and wonderfully talented friend, Lynn Stevens!




Happy Holidays to my fellow Gingersnappers and fabulous stamping friends! You inspire, awe and generally wow me with all your creations!

A big holiday hi also goes out all my friends which I met through guest designing for Artistic Outpost, Artful Sentiments by Kimm, Technique Junkies and the Paper Temptress! Thanks for your support and for pushing me to push my art in new directions!

Through my work with Gingersnap Creations, I have also met some amazing people in the stamping industry so I wish all of them a joyous day as well! Hugs to Robyn, Estelle, Jack, Suzanne, Liz and Richard, Frances, Patricia, Jennie, Kelly and Mary!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards and tags. I hope your Christmas was the Merriest ever. I look forward to a Wonderful New year sharing our Love of art. Warmest wishes GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas cards and I'm very happy to see the terrific tags that Beth made. May you and your family have a Blessed New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shar! Love all the cards you received, and all the Christmas cards you made are just gorgeous!

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...