Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 24: Heavenly Host

25 Days of Christmas Continues...

This is my last swap card for the season. Gotta love these sweet characters. I wasn't sure if they were angels or participants in a Christmas pageant - either way I thought they were a great way to ring in Christmas Eve!



Heavenly Children
Stamp:
angel duo (HAnglar & StAnglar - I think)
Paper: Holly Argyle (Provocraft)
Cardstock: Old Olive (Stampin Up); Neenah
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B00, E02, E07, E09, E33, E34, E35, E37, E39, R32, R35, R37, YG91, YG95, YR00, YR23, YR24
Embellishments: pointsettia and leaves (Prima)

May your holiday be heaven on Earth!

2 comments:

  1. These two are just so cute. I love these stamps, but we cannot get them here. I do have a connection in one of my Yahoo groups though. May have to save my money. Thanks for sharing. Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...