Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 23: Your Inner Elf

Happy Blogaversary to me! I can't believe I have been blogging for 2 years now! Yikes! 400 posts! Can I really have stamped that much in 2 years?

Guess I will be adding another one today with my 23rd Christmas creation.

25 Days of Christmas Continues....

I am still on my copic kick and could not resist playing with this image from Serendipity. I used a fun card design from Technique Junkies called a Triple Play.


I liked these cute little elves and thought they paired well with a sentiment, "Celebrate Your Inner Elf" I got awhile back.

To give the card a little more fun, I created a popping out Santa feature under the flap.

Here's a close up:

Celebrate Your Inner Elf
Stamps: Santa, elves and "Santa is Coming" (Serendipity Stamps); Celebrate Your Inner Elf (My Sentiments Exactly)
Cardstock: Real Red and Whisper White (Stampin Up); medium green (Paper Store)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copics: B14, B16, BG11, BG13, BG15, B24, C1, C3, E02, E07, E09, E11, E15, E19, E23, E27, E37, E59, G05, G07, R17, R27, R29, V06, V09, Y15, Y19, YR00, YR23, and YR24
Tools: gingerbread punch (Martha Stewart)

Hope you get to unleash your inner elf in the next few days!

3 comments:

  1. Two years? 400 posts? Way to go!!!!! Congrats on both. Your triple play hits a Home run with me!
    I collect Elfs so this is right up my alley! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shar - this card is just drop-dead adorable! Love the sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogaversary - wow, has it really been 2 years? Congratulations!! And I love your triple play cards - the pop-up Santa is a lovely finishing touch to this fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...