Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 21: Poinsettia Pretty

25 Days of Christmas Continues....

Here's another card I made with a swap image. She's just too darn cute! She's not really a Christmas stamp but I think she works well once her flower is made into a lovely holiday flower.

I kept the design simple. I used the same one that I used for an angel card on Day 11.

Poinsettia Pretty
Stamp:
tatiana Ketto (Stamping Bella)
Paper: Santa's Secret Garden from Snowy Jo line (Imaginisce); Merry Christmas Sentiments (Karen Foster)
Cardstock: moss (Paper Store)

Hope your holiday continues to bloom with joy!

2 comments:

  1. Two totally different looks from the same image. Very sweet, have to say this is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute! I think she works perfectly as a christmas image. Your layout suits the papers. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...