Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 20: A Holly Jolly Christmas

25 Days of Christmas Continues....

This week I am playing with some wonderful images I got in swaps. It's so fun to try out new images! This one was just too cute!

I loved this fun paper too and couldn't resist making this cutey into an ornament.

Jolly Holly
Stamps: Ivy Ketto (Stamping Bella); sentiment (Hero Arts)
Paper: Ornament (Provocraft)
Cardstock: More Mustard, Riding Hood Red (Stampin Up); Neenah
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E00, E02, E11, G14, G16, G17, R27, R29, YG05, YG63, and YG67
Embellishment: scrap of gold ribbon
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories); scallop-edged scissors

Hope you have a holly jolly day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card hun, love those Ketto stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to get some Kettos, this is Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...