Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 2 Meets GC33: Winter Wonderland

25 Days of Christmas continues.....

For my second Christmas creation, I was inspired by the new Gingersnap Creations Chestnut Theme Challenge - Winter Wonderland. That leaves 23 to go!

I used another polished stone background to create a frosty panel to stamp on. I stamped the main image, a family walking through a winter wonderland, onto the polished stone background and then stamped them again on some Neena paper. I used copics to color in the family and I cut them out and attached them with pop-up dots to the original panel.

Wintery Noel
Stamp:
Noel scene from Christmas #108 (Hearts in Touch)
Cardstock: Cool Caribbean (Stampin Up); glossy white; white Neena (now available at Artistic Outpost)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn); Tuxedo Black (Mement0); Bottle, Stonewashed, Stream and Silver (Ranger Alcohol Ink)
Copics: B00, B01, B04, B06, E02, E15, E34, E35,E44, G19, YG63, and YG67
Other: 1/4" silver ribbon, pop-up dots; blending solution (Ranger)

Have a merry day and don't forget to check out the new GC Challenge all the great samples from the Gingersnap Creations Design Team!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, this is so clever and fabulous!! Awesome background, and I love the way the family is walking out of the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...I just love that background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...