Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 18: Merry and Bright

25 Days of Christmas Continues....

It's my last day of cards made from only scraps....it was fun though to use my stash of bits and pieces as my springboard for color and texture.

I wanted to go a little outside the red and green color theme again. Here's what I came up with:


Merry and Bright
Stamps: christmas bulb (Inkadinkado); sentiment (unknown)
Paper: no idea - it's all scraps
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Embellishments: 6 amber self-adhesive rhinestones

Hope your day was extremely merry and bright!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inkspiration you shared on your card voyage...may we all start in August next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby cards hun...love all you have made recently...sorry I haven't been about...buried under a tonne of snow and christmas card glitter ROFL x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...