Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 17: Paper Piecing Meets Warhol

25 Days of Christmas Continues.....

I am still using up all those fun scraps so if you recognize a couple pieces of patterned paper from my recent posts that would be why.

For this one, I took some Stampin Up designer paper that I had bits and pieces of and married it with the same cardstock. I repeated this simple primitive house on 6 squares for a quilt-like feel. To finish off, I added this quote from Christmas Carol which I completely adore.

Home for the Holidays
Stamps: house from Primitive Christmas (Cornish Heritage Farms); sentiment (Stampington & Company)
Paper: Old Olive Dots, Riding Hood Red Stripe (Stampin Up); yellow gingham (Provocraft)
Cardstock: So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive and Basic Black (Stampin Up); kraft (Paper Store)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Embellishments: 2 gold star brads

Hope your home is filled to the brim with happiness today!

1 comment:

  1. Simple for you. 12,000 days for me to even come up with the idea. And this is totally Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...