Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 16: More Holly Days

25 Days of Christmas Continues....

I am still trying to use up all those little bits and pieces in my scrap pile. In amongst all the scraps was a small bit of watercolor paper. It fit my Memory Box holly collage stamp perfectly!

I marker watercolored (a Technique Junkie technique) the image and then matted it with mustard and red. To pull in the green of the leaves, I used a patterned paper in Old Olive.


Christmas Together
Stamps: Holly Collage and sentiment (Memory Box)
Paper: Old Olive dots (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: More Mustard and Real Red (Stampin Up); watercolor paper
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)
Markers: Old Olive, Always Artichoke, More Mustard and Real Red (Stampin Up)
Tools: small circle punch (McGill); aquapainter (Stampin Up)

Hope your day finds you getting together with those near and dear!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...