Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 15: K.I.S.S. with KSS

25 Days of Christmas Continues....

The theme for Sunday Stampers' Challenge #83 this week is "Christmas"...perfect! I checked out the Christmas stamps I have stashed in my clear stamp drawer and pulled out some Kitchen Sink Stamps. This one, Holly and Mistletoe, is a 3-step stamping set and it was my first time doing more than 2-step stamping so I kept my fingers crossed the whole time.

Because the image turned out so neat, I just matted my main strip with red and then mounted on a dark green and I was almost done! A matching sentiment completed the card. Now, that's what I call a K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stamper) card!

Happy Holly Days
Stamps: holly leaves and berries from Holly and Mistletoe set (Kitchen Sink Stamps)
Cardstock: Handsome Hunter, Ruby Red, and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Handsome Hunter, Old Olive, Garden Green, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral and Bravo Burgundy (Stampin Up)

Hope you have fun with your own K.I.S.S. project!

4 comments:

  1. Great name and the colors are so vivid! It looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sharon, glad your enjoying the Kitchen Sink Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image...you really rocked it! I think you were right in keeping it simple...it's really perfect this way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Shar!! I love the depth the three steps add to your images!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...