Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 14: Trying and Wishing

25 Days of Christmas Continues ....

Today, I have a card that is definitely a "me" card. I love using non-traditional colors for holidays! I also adore this stamp from PaperArtsy (Inkadinkado distribution).

For this card, I started with some really pretty paper from Creative Imaginations and overstamped my sweet girl. I then added additional flourishes with distress ink. I added a little chocolate chip cardstock to frame the sentiment, which reads "I wish it could be Christmas every day", and the image and then I used a very versatile paper from BasicGrey.

Trying and Wishing
Stamps:
Trying to Be Good (PaperArtsy - Inkadinkado); sentiment (Penny Black)
Paper: Stoked from Hang 10 line (BasicGrey)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn); Tea Dye (Ranger Distress Ink)
Embellishments: 8 individual garnet rhinestones (BasicGrey)

I am trying to be good at finishing up my Christmas cards! Hope you succeed in what you set your mind to today!

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of this and the non-traditional color pallet :-)
    KathyR

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was not a christmas color. but i love it, i am going to try it as well.
    thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...