Monday, November 23, 2009

Bookmark Monday: Town and Country

I have been just insanely busy lately so I thought I would take a break from doing anything too involved and just play a bit. My solution - break out the bookmarks! I bought packages of pre-cut bookmarks at Joann Fabrics ages ago and they have been calling to me.

I just grabbed my drawer of Ranger Distress Inks - yes, I have a whole drawer - and started sponging random colors onto the blank slate of my nice white bookmarks. I love the effect of sponging several colors and letting them intermix. After that, it was just a matter of grabbing some of favorite stamps and having some fun!

Stamps: text from Beloved plate and woman from The Art of Being Beautful plate (Oxford Impressions)

Stamps: rooster, word and checkered block from Country Girl (Oxford Impressions)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags....loving that Rooster..he is a dude-delldo LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that rooster. great bookmarks, stamping in it's purest form!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Such a fun, de-stressing project, and they'd be so nice to tuck into someone's holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous bookmark Shar!! Love your distressing on this!! :) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...