Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Paper Piecing Partridges

Okay, I know these sweet birds are love birds and not partridges but I am never one to back away from a good bit of alliteration.




Dotty Love Birds
Stamp: George and Esther Love Birds (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Paper: Wedding Dots (manufacturer unknown)
Cardstock: Rose Red and Whisper White (Stampin Up)

This card goes out to my Love, my wonderful and amazing husband!

If you want to see more Cornish Heritage Farms art, check out my interview with the owners, Liz and Richard Pomeroy on Gingersnap Creations.

3 comments:

  1. Darling! Haven't been able to create anthing today. Work and pretten angst. Ugh. Really this is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simply stunning Shar!! Love your paper piecing!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So softly warm and gorgeous too! Love the colors and that image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...