Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GC26: Brads

I seem to always be buying embellishments and forgetting to use them! That's why I was so happy to work on the Gingersnap Creations Spicy Supply Challenge this week! The supply in question is brads! Get them on out of those drawers, containers, and packages and use them to spice up your card!

For my first go at this challenge, I just used a simple line of brads to coordinate with the image colors.


Shared Wonder
Stamp:
Wonder is Best When Shared from the Rummage Bin line (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Cardstock: Whisper White and Rose Red (Stampin Up)
Ink: Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick (Ranger Distress Ink); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Embellishments: 5 orange brads

Hope you are all having a day filled with wonder!

5 comments:

  1. Just love it! Brads are the perfect touch here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Shar and I love that image, so gorgeous :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful and those brads really do make the whole card pop~ So pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Shar, this is so very pretty!! LOVE the fun Fall colors!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this and immediately thought I had to have that stamp. This is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...