Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sending Some Bright Cheer

I made this card for a friend of mine who has been going through a rough time. I was inspired by the colors used this week in the Copic Color Challenge at Artful Sentiments by Kimm.

I loved the bright cheery colors so I also used them to mat the image. I used a Technique Junkies technique called "Cuttlebug Highlights" for give the background a little interest and texture.


Cheery Bouquet
Stamps: Tilda with Flowers (Magnolia)
Cardstock: green, orange, hot pink and white
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Frost White (ColorBox); various copic markers
Tools: Cuttlebug machine and embossing folder

Have a fabulous and cheery day!

4 comments:

  1. Tilda is so adorable in her bright outfit! Aren't those colors great? I loved the card you submitted for the challenge, too. You have such a variety & can make them all look beautiful. Have a good day...Hugs, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring, yet again! This will definitely cheer up your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Shar!! This is just adorable!! What gorgeous coloring!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...