Saturday, September 19, 2009

Portrait of a Lady

I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn and it's Gingersnap Creations Goes Hollywood month, so I thought I would make yet another Audrey card.

This card actually fits a couple of Gingersnap Creations Challenges GC21 - Chestnut Theme Challenge - Movie Star and GC22 - Spicy Supply Challenge - Bling. I used Distress Inks (yes, I am addicted to them) to colorize the photo and then I used smooch to give her jewelry a little flair and to add some color detail on the charm. To see how I did it and for some more pictures, check out my tutorial and review.


Portrait of a Lady
Stamps: sentiment and Audrey (Stampsmith)
Paper: Blue Awning Blue Swirl (K & Company)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy (Stampin Up); low-gloss cardstock
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Other: Green Apple, Gold Lame, Siren, Sugarberry (Clearsnap Smooch); crown charm (unknown); gold (Shimmer Sheetz)

Have some fun and make a portrait of a lady you adore today! Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Shar!! What a beautiful creation!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! I love Audrey too! How do you use the distress inks to color the image? I'm not getting a visual for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Audrey and I love this card...wonderful work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...