Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh Baby Baby!

Inspired by the new Color Challenge on Gingersnap Creations, I had some fun with a wooden picture frame and transformed it into a Black, White and Silver creation! I love that the wood grain shows through just a bit! These little baby faces from Stampsmith added some fun!

To make the glittering letters, I cut out letters from a Cosmo Cricket alphabet sheet and ran them through my Xyron upside down so the adhesive went on the top of the letter. I then dipped the sticky letters in the some fab glitter and Voila! great glitter coverage. I matted them with black to make them pop from the pretty paper.

Oh Baby Photo Frame
Stamps: baby images from the Ooh Baby! plate (Stampsmith)
Paper: letters from Monday from the Girl Friday line (Cosmo Cricket); Black Tie Optional (Imaginisce)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)
Paint: Metallic Silver (Lumiere)
Other: wooden picture frame (Michael's Craft Store); foam paint brush; Glossy Accents (Ranger); Diamond Dust (Judikins); and a Xyron machine
Fab photo: my sweetie now all grown up (well she thinks she is...9 year-olds are like that)

Have some fun and join in the challenge! It's open until October 18th and there's a chance to win lovely blog candy from the Stampsmith!

If you love that sparkling, shiny look, you might also want to check out the new Spicy Supply - Bling challenge too!

3 comments:

  1. what a cutie and a great frame x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sharon!!! And imagine at first I thought the baby all over was yours!! lol!!! ps. love your glitter letters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...