Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lacey Sisters

I've been playing with my new Generations Redux plate from Artistic Outpost again. I decided to also get out my Distress Inks for one more day of messy play.



Lovely Ladies
Stamp:
women collage from Generation Redux plate (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant (Stampin Up); glossy cardstock (Stampland Chicago)
Ink: Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint, Milled Lavendar and Dusty Concord (Ranger Distress Ink)
Embellishments: 3 prima flowers; 1 olive brad
Tools: Circle cutter (Creative Memories)

Want to see how I did the foreground and background? Check out my tutorial on Gingersnap Creations!

Don't forget to get in on the great deal over at Artistic Outpost. Save 20% when you buy all three new plates together until September 15th, 2009. Just enter the code "September2009" at the checkout!!

6 comments:

  1. Love this one Shar, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! This ink technique is perfect for this type of image and the colors you chose are so rich - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really turned out cool with the dark colors GF, luv it...(I never ever have clean fingers!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors, Shar! I will definitely be trying this - that image is amazing with this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon this is really gorgeous! Got my redux today! Such a pretty plate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZER!! Shar, this is just gorgeous!! What beautiful detailing!! Love the lace!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...