Friday, September 4, 2009

Getting Simply Simple

This is another version of the distress ink technique I have showed you a couple of times. I seem to be in a rut, but a happy rut. It is such a simple technique and so lends itself to the theme of this card wonderfully.



Simplify Simplify
Stamps:
oak leaf from the Old Grist Mill plate and the maple leaf and the sentiment from The Outpost plates (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie and Bravo Burgundy (Stampin Up); glossy cardstock (Stampland Chicago)
Ink: Dried Marigold, Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade (Ranger Distress Inks); Rich Cocoa (Memento)

To make life simple for you, Artistic Outpost is offering you 20% off when you buy all three of their new releases together before September 15, 2009! For more information, check out the Artistic Outpost blog.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I'm gonna CASE this one, I'm tellin' ya now... I've got some stamps coming! I will link and give you credit, of course LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar, I just LOVE the colors in this...I love Fall too, but I think this is gorgeous with the leaves whether it's simple or not...it's gorgeous!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes simplicity is all thats needed. This is one of those times :0) Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, this is absolutely lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! All those rich colors are making me yearn for Fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...