Wednesday, September 30, 2009

GCSP1: Combo Time

You know how much I love combining challeges, so I made two cards for the newest Gingersnap Creations challenge - Combo Time!

The idea is to combine 2 or more of any of their previous 24 challenges.

For this first one, I combined GC09 Wonder Women, GC18 Happiness and GC17 Citrus .

Happy Little Women
Stamps: sentiment (Firecracker Designs by Pamela); Happiness from Happiness plate (Artistic Outpost), Prom Night (Lost Coast Designs)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters and Mustard Seed (Ranger Distress Ink)

For the second one, I combined Challenges combined: GC24 Stars, GC08 Tan, Teal and Blue and GC16 Ribbon. I also gave a little nod to "Once in a Blue Moon" which is the type of challenge.


Blue Moon
Stamps:
girl in moon from Thank Heaven for Little Girls plate (Stampsmith); sentiment from Say it with Flair plate (Stampsmith)
Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Creamy Caramel (Stampin Up); low-gloss cardstock (Stampland Chicago)
Ink: Midnight Blue (StazOn); Yoyo Yellow, Night of Navy, and Taken with Teal (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: 3 gold star brads; 1/4" dark blue ribbon
Other: oval cutter (Creative Memories); cuttlebug and cuttlebug stars embossing folder

Head on over to Gingersnap Creations to join in!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these...the one at the top is my fave, I looove that stamp....and I own it...so I should make use of it and go and create!! Thanks for sharing hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just LOVE your 'Happiness' card Shar, I love how you used those colors! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Shar, I have to agree with Hels, the top one is my fav too! Great stamp. I Don't have that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both! I need to play with my distress inks more. You rawked them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both really gorgeous card Shar!! I love them!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these cards - the first has such a cool layout and I love those stars on the second one - they have so much dimension. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...