Wednesday, September 2, 2009

GC21: Movie Stars

I'm feeling star-struck with the new Chestnut Theme Challenge on Gingersnap Creations!

This month's Theme is Movie Stars and the Gingersnap Creations Design Team made some incredible samples to get you going! Why not jump over and have a look?

There's also some yummy blog candy, an unmounted Marilyn stamp, from the challenge sponsor Stampsmith.

Here's what I made! I do love Audrey and this image really shows all the inner light that made her such a wonderful actress!

A Lady of Quality
Stamps:
Audrey Hepburn and sentiment (Stampsmith)
Paper: patterned paper scrap (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie and More Mustard (Stampin Up); glossy cardstock
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Chalks: various (Pebbles Inc)
Other: gesso

Join us in this glamorous challenge! It doesn't close until October 5th so you have a ton of time to have a lot of fun with it!

5 comments:

  1. Ohh, I don't have that Audrey stamp yet! Beautiful Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome Shar!! I love your theme for the challenge!! Way cool!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv it, this theme is just gona' be so kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE this card!! I am a huge Audrey fan- and I really love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...