Thursday, September 24, 2009

ASCC #27: Coffee Friends


Well, the fun came early this week at Artful Sentiments by Kimm! The Copic Color challenge is up 2 days ahead of schedule so more time to get in on the fun!


I loved the gorgeous colors Kimm picked for this week's challenge but woe is me - I had none of them. I use the original copics and Kimm has these lovely sketch markers shown above. The original copic set has 214 amazing colors, while the sketch markers have 334 lovely colors. Sigh. So, even I wanted to run out and buy these colors....they just weren't available to me in originals.

That's what I love about Kimm's challenges. You can use 1, 2 or 3 of the colors...or whatever you have that is close! I used what I had that was close this time. Hope you like it!

Coffee Friends
Stamps: cups and sentiment from Coffee With Friends set (Flourishes)
Paper: scrap from my drawer
Cardstock: blue, purple and white
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copics: B21, B23, RV32, Rv34, YG03, and YG05
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

Hope you join in this week and get colorful!! You can see more of the Design Team's creations at Artful Sentiments by Kimm.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shar!! This is just gorgeous!! I love your layout and your coloring is awesome! :) TFS!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wondeful, wish we could get together to share a cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh!!! your coffee cups are super cute!!! maybe the day will come till we get a coffee together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar: I love what you did with these cups!I love this set (it's on my wishlist)and your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...