Saturday, September 12, 2009

ASCC #25: Farm Panels

More fabulous color combos from Kimm this week! To get in on the fun, come and play her wonderful Copic Color Challenges at Artful Sentiments by Kimm!


Aren't they great? I only had one of the colors this time, but I tried to come as close as I could with the other two. So, the card below has the "spirit" of the colors!

As always, you can use 1, 2 or all 3 of the selected colors OR whatever you have that is close. The idea is to have lots of fun creating!

Farm Panels
Stamp: farm (Seredipity)
Cardstock: pumpkin, burgundy and white
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E33, E37, R59, RV29, Y19, YR04, YR07, and YR14

Come on and play with us! It's Saturday....time to have some fun!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring, Shar. Those colors are perfect for your image - so autumnal and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar, This is a true bit of art! I absolutely love the image and everything you've done with it. I would get a little easel & display it with my Fall-ish decorations. Have a good weekend...Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love your barn scene! Absolutely beautiful coloring!
    Kimm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shar!! This is so pretty!! Love the coloring and the three different panels make for a nice layout!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon - I saw your card on SCS and had to come look at your blog. This is a beautiful card! I hope you'll check out the Serendipity Stamps blog and send an entry for our next Reader Challenge! Mary Dew Lee, Serendipity Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. You really have mastered those copics. Beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...