Saturday, September 5, 2009

ASCC #24: Balance and Poise

This week, Kimm picked some fun and bright colors to play with! I've had a lot of "balls up in the air" lately, so this image from Stampsmith's Balancing Act plate really spoke to me when I sat down to color.

This week's fabulous Copic Colors are: RV09 - Fuschia, YG09 Lettuce Green and YR09 Chinese Orange. I love the combo of orange and fuschia and the addition of the green gave the piece a really nice energy! Well-picked, Kimm!!

I had 2 of the 3 this time! I do love that Kimm's challenges let you use 1, 2, or all 3 of her suggested colors OR whatever you have that is close.

Keeping Your Balance
Stamps: sentiment and juggler from Balancing Act plate (Stampsmith)
Cardstock: green, pink, orange and white
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E00, E09,E11, E21, E27, RV04, RV09, YG03, YG05, YG13, YR04, YR07, YR09
Tools:
1/4" punch (I think)

Don't forget to see all the other wonderful creations using these colors at Artful Sentiments by Kimm! Come and play along!!

If you like this plate, check out Gingersnap Creations on Monday when we interview the illustrator of this fun collection, Jack Sherman.

1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect image and card to showcase these fun, bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...